DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA license

BINGO, after 44 years in the Law Enforcement field, 24 military as a cop, 20 working in prison)
H.R. 218 - Retired Law Enforcement Officer Authority to Carry Concealed Firearms

Here's the background: Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act - Wikipedia
Perhaps you are eligible? I hope so, so many are not aware they may be.

Love your avatars
Carl and Dave?

That’s what I was referring to...as an NRA-certified instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer I can tell you that law is one of the few exceptions...

I live in Oregon...we have reciprocity with nobody...

That’s what I was referring to...as an NRA-certified instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer I can tell you that law is one of the few exceptions...

I live in Oregon...we have reciprocity with nobody...
Thank you for being an NRA member, I am Life Mbr as well.
I greatly appreciate the work you do to help train citizens on the respects of weapons as well.
Don’t know about you, but CO has open carry, and I have seen some folks get ripped about “carrying guns around, you just wanna shoot someone, I’m going to report you to the police!”
The 2nd is being threatened, but it shall never fall!
Take care
R,
Jeffrey

BINGO, after 44 years in the Law Enforcement field, 24 military as a cop, 20 working in prison)
H.R. 218 - Retired Law Enforcement Officer Authority to Carry Concealed Firearms

Here's the background: Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act - Wikipedia
Perhaps you are eligible? I hope so, so many are not aware they may be.

Love your avatars
Carl and Dave?
Yea, It was pretty obvious when you stated 50 + DC (LEO permit).

P143: Same problem with concealed carry, at least here in Texas, but allegedly the state will eventually combine the two.

Apologies for going off topic but -NO, no, no, you don't want that with the CCW. They had to go back and redo Missouri's CCW's, taking it away from the Dept. of Revenue, who issue Drivers Licenses (it was a Drivers License endorsement) because people in DOR were illegally leaking the personal data on CCW holders. It had to be separated out as a standalone license issued by YOUR local Sheriffs Dept. in order to protect CCW holders. The Drivers License endorsement also brought on other problems. If you were in Illinois, when you handed them your license and they saw the CCW endorsement, YOU COULD COUNT ON BEING SEARCHED FOR A WEAPON no matter what, because a MO CCW is worthless in Ill. So now the Drivers License is mum on the subject and you don't have to show them your CCW since you weren't dumb enough to bring your gun to Ill. in the first place.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo