DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA Reauthorization Bill Passed by House.

Thanks for post. BTW, for those who are not particularly fond of AI and ChatGPS, the above links to one of those articles, so see how you like it:

"The following is another experiment in using ChapGPT to generate news articles."

Reactions: The Droning Company
So is this good or bad? The article just kind of babbles on.
As an AI language model, I can offer insights on what makes a good or bad article. A good article generally exhibits a clear and coherent structure with a well-defined introduction, body, and conclusion. It should present well-researched and credible information, supporting its claims with proper citations or references.

Moreover, engaging and informative content is crucial to maintaining the reader's interest and providing valuable insights or unique perspectives on the topic. A good article should also adhere to proper language and grammar, ensuring it is well-written and free of errors for the intended audience.

As an AI language model, I can offer insights on what makes a good or bad article. A good article generally exhibits a clear and coherent structure with a well-defined introduction, body, and conclusion. It should present well-researched and credible information, supporting its claims with proper citations or references.

Moreover, engaging and informative content is crucial to maintaining the reader's interest and providing valuable insights or unique perspectives on the topic. A good article should also adhere to proper language and grammar, ensuring it is well-written and free of errors for the intended audience.
I mean the reauthorization not the AI.

This might deserve a whole new topic, but I'm wondering what impact the combination of a govt shut down and the expiration of the FAA authorization without the reauthorization bill passing would be on the drone world. Will LAANC still work? Will drone registration be possible?

This might deserve a whole new topic, but I'm wondering what impact the combination of a govt shut down and the expiration of the FAA authorization without the reauthorization bill passing would be on the drone world. Will LAANC still work? Will drone registration be possible?
Is this the one that’s trying to ban dji drones?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu