DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Madness! DJI Drone Ban Passes in U.S. House.

I am using Firefox...it had a meltdown on me recently...I have reset it, refreshed it uninstall and reinstall a bunch of times....keeps crashing on me...seeing that warning is something new, so maybe just a part of the Firefox snafu

I am using Firefox...it had a meltdown on me recently...I have reset it, refreshed it uninstall and reinstall a bunch of times....keeps crashing on me...seeing that warning is something new, so maybe just a part of the Firefox snafu
It's not a Firefox issue.
I use 5-6 different browsers (except Google Chrome of course), depending on purpose, and if I have blocked third-party cookies in the browser settings, I can not view videos here without accepting those cookies.
This happens on different Firefox-based browsers, and on my two Chromium-based browsers (Cent and Brave).
The way tracking cookies work are very complex and advanced, and they can follow you around the web more than you would like to know.

OK, never seen that before here. If you want to see the video to which the link refers, go to Youtube and search video title
'New DJI Security Audit! Is This the END of the DJI Ban?'

The video is from Russ at 51 drones, he has many drone videos on his channel and he is also a frequent member here.

Reactions: AeroJ
So now people are able to look at it - do we think it will make any difference ?
I watch his videos off his YT channel and I rarely watch the videos thru the forum but directly on YT instead. I don't think it will make much of a difference because I don't believe the DJI drone ban will pass just yet. Taking too long to implement so it will probably fade away.....until next time. But it's not over yet, it will be back. Hopefully we've shored up our defenses, circled the wagons, and dug in fairly well so we can fight the big fight when it comes.

Reactions: WShade
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy0157