DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA Registration Number

I attached this label inside of the Mavic battery compartment.

Good heavens, you're a mind reader! That was going to be my next question. Should it be visible on the exterior or can it be "hidden" as you've shown!

Printed mine with a Dymo Label printer using Black Lettering over clear lable material and placed in the same place as Mike above battery compartment area on the body of the Mavic Pro. Also printed an if found label with phone number and statement that drone will not function without original remote controller (average person does not know that this is not the case)

Reactions: Ldcfla and JamesA
Should it be visible on the exterior or can it be "hidden" as you've shown!
It does not have to be visible. I placed mine inside of the battery compartment to keep it protected from the elements.

:eek: Dang, I didn't know they still made the Dymo Label maker. Are we talking about the one with the circular thing on top that embossed a colored plastic strip?

Sure, that would work if you have a label maker.

:eek: Dang, I didn't know they still made the Dymo Label maker. Are we talking about the one with the circular thing on top that embossed a colored plastic strip?
No, they are electric now.

i used the wifes cricut and made it in gold vinyl stuck it proudly on the side of my mavic

LOL. I kinda wish I still had my first Dymo as it would now be considered "vintage"

73d4b439667809593c557eb3a5870ad0.jpg

I used this one and its not "electric" its battery powered. :)
115668.JPG

I printed my FAA#, drone's name and my tele# on an inkjet printing label. I then stuck that on the very top of my P4 over the "DJI" where I taped over it for better adhesion and to protect the ink. On my MP, I just cut a piece of paper to the proper size where I wrote the same information. I then taped that to the area between the front of the battery and the front of the bird.

I will eventually use a label maker, but I just haven't come across one in my circle of buds.

Printed with a Dyno printer and put on the Mavic body under the battery. If you don't have a hand held Dyno type printer, you need to get one. So useful. They cost around $10 on sale with a cartridge.

Reactions: PlatinumPilot
i used my printer to make mine and put it inside battery compartment,i also printed ''aircraft locked to owner'' and reward if found

Which reminds me, if you have multiple batteries you can use the Dyno printer to number each battery so you use them equally. I think you will find a lot of uses for it. I also put my phone number next to the FAA number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr