DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA Section 349, Recreational Operations ~ The bits & pieces

No - the opponent simply refused to play.
I see. So this seems to be some kind of game to you? You enjoy the veiled threats and combative discussions? What a Premium Pilot you are.

Reactions: Slade
Ok this thread has taken a down turn.... we can stop the insults, attacks, and "digs" against each other.

This thread gets back on track or it gets shut down and none of us want that....

Reactions: Thomas B and Slade
I see. So this seems to be some kind of game to you? You enjoy the veiled threats and combative discussions? What a Premium Pilot you are.

No - I was just following the figure of speech. I tried to engage the poster in question by asking exactly which regulations he objected to (as opposed to just complaining about the number), and he refused to answer, instead demanding to know which regulations I didn't object to. How do you have a discussion in that situation?

I think that’s correct and why there needs to be a different agency that regulates drones. It’s own agency. The FAA has had plenty of time to adjust to being open to the public but they can’t seem to adapt.

Like really, the ENTIRE system changes over night and not even a mention of it on the website? Is that not mind boggling to anybody but me?

How did you even find out about it? Where am I suppose to be looking if it’s not on the FAAs website? Do you just have to know somebody who is involved with ATC to get any information from the FAA?

I’m really involved in the forums and this is the first time I’m finding out there’s actually a date set for it and it’s this week.

Your last two posts took the worlds right out on my mouth! ! !

Reactions: brett8883
Where can I take this test at?
Thanks

Where can I take this test at?
The Aeronautical Knowledge and Safety test? The FAA is still in the process of developing it.

That's what I thought. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929