DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Factory firmware version?

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm going to buy a M2P next week, and I also want to play with NLD mods, It looks like DJI manage to banned firmware rollback after July, does anyone knows what's the firmware version of a brand new M2P?

I saw someone mentioned before DJI drones always shipped with the original firmware, is that still true?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone, I'm going to buy a M2P next week, and I also want to play with NLD mods, It looks like DJI manage to banned firmware rollback after July, does anyone knows what's the firmware version of a brand new M2P?

I saw someone mentioned before DJI drones always shipped with the original firmware, is that still true?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum.
If you haven't already go in your profile and click this to access the area to discuss NLD .
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 1.49.05 PM.png

Thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE/] These aren’t necessarily affordable to most working class people so you have good chance of buying one brand new today that sat on a shelf since they were released. Got mine earlier this year and yeah everything needed firmware updates

Thanks in advance.
My M2P replacement refurb (new except for missing retail box and accessories) received from DJI in May had FW version .100 on it. Older stock should have older FW versions. DJI does not update the FW on any aircraft after it leaves the factory before sale.

Last edited: