DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Factory Reset

George-H

Reactions
Has anyone done a factory reset on there drone and where did it take you on firmware versions. I have seen this on the DJIGo4 Assistant but have not heard anybody talk about it.

I asked the same question months ago and I was told.... nothing happens..... absolutely nothing.

tried it during my .700 update... it seems to factory reset it to the FW it original came in fresh from the box... in my case, .400

p.s:- And I don't recommend using it.. doing the factory reset don't tend to happen incident-less

...p.s:- And I don't recommend using it.. doing the factory reset don't tend to happen incident-less

Could you explain more on this please. Seems like a reset to .400 would be useful.

Could you explain more on this please. Seems like a reset to .400 would be useful.

What it means is that doing factory reset normally don't go smoothly.. well, at least for me it doesn't..
it tends to hang at a percentage and stays there, not moving..

so nowadays if I want to be on the safe side, I downgrade it to .400 straight instead of using the factory reset..less hassle and puzzling over whether the **** percentage bar is moving very slowly or hanged..

Reactions: sonof40
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure