DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Fall colours flying above Driftwood BC

Beautiful. I especially like the shot about 2:00 into the video where you see the warm colors in the foreground and the bluish mountains in the background. Also, the end shot is interest because the hay rolls together, look like giant centipedes crawling across the farmland. Well done.

Reactions: blackomega
Beautiful. I especially like the shot about 2:00 into the video where you see the warm colors in the foreground and the bluish mountains in the background. Also, the end shot is interest because the hay rolls together, look like giant centipedes crawling across the farmland. Well done.
Thanks for watching. Its been about 30 years since i was there last. Used to hang out at one of the farms when i was younger

Next video in the Smithers series. Driftwood. The back country behind Smithers full of farms, animals and trees turning their golden fall colours

Very nice! Was this pretty recent? Here where I live in Colorado all of our color is gone, the trees are bare and we've already had several inches of snow. I would've thought BC would be ahead of us in that respect.

Reactions: blackomega
Very nice! Was this pretty recent? Here where I live in Colorado all of our color is gone, the trees are bare and we've already had several inches of snow. I would've thought BC would be ahead of us in that respect.
Thanks for watching. I shot this mid October. Sometimes i get backlogged on my video production.
I would love to see some videos from your area.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d