3 Sunset over St John's Church

Yazu

Reactions
Sunset over St John's Church in Helsinki

DJI_0594-HDR-Pano.JPG
Getting close to that horizon

DJI_0699-HDR-Pano.JPG
And 8 minutes later.

Couldn't stay any longer than this, takes a while to get back home by public transport. Think they turned out pretty good :)
Next time I go there will probably be in October when the leaves on the trees have started / are yellow. Can't wait for those fall colours, hoping it won't be a rainy fall 😁

Sunset over St John's Church in Helsinki

View attachment 167946
Getting close to that horizon

View attachment 167947
And 8 minutes later.

Couldn't stay any longer than this, takes a while to get back home by public transport. Think they turned out pretty good :)
Next time I go there will probably be in October when the leaves on the trees have started / are yellow. Can't wait for those fall colours, hoping it won't be a rainy fall 😁
Nice!

Nope wasn't using any filters
You will be amazed how filters will change your life shooting sunsets ::) The color balancing, even in auto mode, is phenomenal. You can take a sunset that is washed out and enhance it to look even more engaging. :) I use Freewell filters on my Mavic 3 and S23 phone, and Neewer on my Mini Pro 3.

You will be amazed how filters will change your life shooting sunsets ::) The color balancing, even in auto mode, is phenomenal. You can take a sunset that is washed out and enhance it to look even more engaging. :) I use Freewell filters on my Mavic 3 and S23 phone, and Neewer on my Mini Pro 3.
CPL or ND/GND filters?

Look great. Wish I could film/ photo buildings. Can`t really legally do it here if it is in a buitl up area.
So I am stuck with the coast and rice fields.

Reactions: Yazu
Look great. Wish I could film/ photo buildings. Can`t really legally do it here if it is in a buitl up area.
I live in a "slot" where I can fly. If I drive a couple of blocks east and south I come under ATC clouds.

Reactions: monchan
Yeah I've read Japan has really strict rules for drones, even sub 250g ones, which is a shame since Japanese cities are very photogenic

Reactions: monchan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne