DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Excellent video! Some great shots of some very beautiful country. Catching the mountain goats and the whale at the end were very nice. Great views of the glaciers, too!

Reactions: MikeC
WOW!! Watching this in full screen mode on my 4K monitor made my day! Very well done and perfect sound track too! Kudos!!
Thanks, I really spend way too much time looking for music to edit to.

Reactions: Nash2017
I've watched allot of videos and that by far hits the top of my list. Well done !

You should do this for a living... another stunning video Mike - nice one :)

MikeC, Love it, I was up there 3 years ago and let me tell you I did not want to leave

MikeC could you possibly tell me the sound track you used on this awesome video. Again very well done.

Good God, that is remarkable work in a surreal landscape.

This is genuinely an Excellent video! Great camera work, great editing, fantastic lighting, and conditions, not a dull shot in the film.

When can I come to Alaska and fly with you? ;)

Top movie, best I have seen on this forum. Excelent!! What a great machine is our little MP.

I dont know what to say...EPIC! Awesome shots and really like your editing [emoji106]

This is genuinely an Excellent video! Great camera work, great editing, fantastic lighting, and conditions, not a dull shot in the film.

When can I come to Alaska and fly with you? ;)
Thanks, come on up. I can't promise good weather and light though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705