DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Fall in Wisconsin 2020 - Fall Leaves

Music came from the video editor program I used - I have no idea who it is - but I liked it as well - :)

Are the images all stills with zoom added in post?
Yes - I also did some videos but I am working on doing something with those separately. For now, I wanted to share the still photos with my family and friends. The video program I used added the slight zoom and transition effects.

Reactions: Thomas B
What town was this near? I forward all the Wisconsin videos to a friend who is from River Falls and I like to tell him where the video was taken. Thanks!

Music came from the video editor program I used - I have no idea who it is - but I liked it as well - :)
Nice....I frequently find I can spend a lot of time looking for good music I can use (legally) and that suits the mood I want for a video.

What town was this near? I forward all the Wisconsin videos to a friend who is from River Falls and I like to tell him where the video was taken. Thanks!
This is a small no power lake near Bass Lake, south of Elco Wisconsin and about 25 Miles north of Antigo Wisconsin. Hope that helps

Spent the weekend with my wife at her Family's cabins on a small lake in North Central Wisconsin - we picked the right weekend - Fall was in bloom everywhere - thought I would share a few photos -
]
Beautiful slide show of the leaves turning. I would not want to be out there in a few months though!!! Loved the musics track with the guitar (hammer down chords) and ?Banjo.

Reactions: Geekser
Beautiful slide show of the leaves turning. I would not want to be out there in a few months though!!! Loved the musics track with the guitar (hammer down chords) and ?Banjo.
Winters are full of snow if you like that sort of thing - I don't, so I restrict my visits to May thru early October. :)

Reactions: Hydrostan

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne