DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Farewell to Mini 2, Last work made with the mighty drone!

MIGO STUDIOS

Reactions
Hello guys!

This was our last work made on the Mini 2, and we said goodbye to it with lots of shots, at a beautiful small Portuguese village called, Marvão...
We would like to invite you all to watch it!
Feel free to comment! thank you so much!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Absolute Beautiful work! Very well done! So, I'm guessing if this was the last flight of the Mini 2, there is or soon will be another drone in the hangar for this type of work? I would think so since you're so good at what you do.

Reactions: DougMcC
Bravo, Bravo an excellent clip. I enjoyed that. Who needs a mavic 3 when you have the mighty mini 2.. The clip was well constructed, interesting material and a great sound track.
regards

Hello guys!

This was our last work made on the Mini 2, and we said goodbye to it with lots of shots, at a beautiful small Portuguese village called, Marvão...
We would like to invite you all to watch it!
Feel free to comment! thank you so much!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Spectacular video. And quite a testament to the Mini 2. It's not the drone, it is the photographer/videographer.

Absolute Beautiful work! Very well done! So, I'm guessing if this was the last flight of the Mini 2, there is or soon will be another drone in the hangar for this type of work? I would think so since you're so good at what you do.
Yes and you saw and did comment it already here! ;)
Bravo, Bravo an excellent clip. I enjoyed that. Who needs a mavic 3 when you have the mighty mini 2.. The clip was well constructed, interesting material and a great sound track.
regards
ohhh Mavic 3 its a whole new story... But mini 2 its a beast!

Spectacular video. And quite a testament to the Mini 2. It's not the drone, it is the photographer/videographer.
yes you are also right!

thank you guys for watching and your comments!

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone