DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Without trawling through this thread, can someone point me to a guide on how to do this FCC thing, cheers

super impactorr no work no work Fails on the login step (1/9)
It’s been broken a couple of days .. Cidia impactor still works fine only difference is you can’t rename the app so you can’t run the vanilla app alongside the modded one.

Watched the video, but i didn't understand what happens to home point?
Will it be somewhere in USA (where the phone "location" is)?

and in case of disconnect - will AC fly to US? :)
Once it has started motors, thinking it's in US the FCC mode is locked in - then it will acquire homepoint after motor start as normal.

Reactions: Brutka
SuperImpactor is broken... I was manage to install Frida app with cydia impactor. I we installed latest version 4.4.3.12 with Tweak 0.23, then i started app with FCC enabled, 32 Channel enabled and boost (also i tried all other combinations) and i am still in CE mode :(
IMG_3668.JPG

SuperImpactor is broken... I was manage to install Frida app with cydia impactor. I we installed latest version 4.4.3.12 with Tweak 0.23, then i started app with FCC enabled, 32 Channel enabled and boost (also i tried all other combinations) and i am still in CE mode :(
View attachment 60788
What firmware version are you running?

il problema che il programma non funziona più con i dispositivi ios originali senza jb non funziona più

il problema che il programma non funziona più con i dispositivi ios originali senza jb non funziona più
"the problem that the program no longer works with the original ios devices without jb no longer works"

This makes sense...

Still works with latest firmware, latest ios. Try to minimize the app without close, and open again.

Still works with latest firmware, latest ios. Try to minimize the app without close, and open again.
THANKS FOR TIP!

I we tried now and FCC working! Seems when Quiz starts then boost and FCC mode are active on app...

Attachments

• IMG_3669.JPG
    IMG_3669.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 76
Hi! Did somebody got this error case with installation superimpactor tweak dji go - FRIDA?

"THE UNDERLYING CONNECTION WAS CLOSED: AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED ON A SEND"

I succed with installation first time even with virtual machine on mac, but after it the error blocks every try.
I get it on different desktops(PC & MAC) with different internet connections

Attachments

• Untitled picture.png
    Untitled picture.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: Andromeda
I have the same problem with virtualbox on Mac with Windows 10.
I have to try to update to latest superimpactor version.

There Is another way to install IPA files ?
Thanks in Advance

Mauro

Reactions: anfetgen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb