DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Superimpactor not working anymore until fix released. Use cydia impactor from official site cydia
Thank You, clarxion, for save time and great alternative! I'll try right now.

But it will sad, if it need jailbreak(
Have you an information about new realese Superimpactor?

Thank you, so much!

Nope. U can sideload with non jailbreak iphone with cydia impactor.

No information about superimpactor. No support from the creator too

Reactions: anfetgen
As I understand it is pay alternative. You have to bye the apple developer account (99$), isn't it?

No, this seems to be another issue related to SuperImpactor. I encountered the same connection issue as described. It is since some days on an unchanged setup that already worked.
We will see if the Dev will fix it and when.

Would be nice if anybody can post a short HowTo on Cydia Impactor
- requirements: jailbreak required yes/No. If yes, which one
- works on recent iOS version ?
- workflow to follow “installing” *.ipa with superimpactor
- workflow to follow for “re-signing”

Would be nice if anybody can post a short HowTo on Cydia Impactor
- requirements: jailbreak required yes/No. If yes, which one
- works on recent iOS version ?
- workflow to follow “installing” *.ipa with superimpactor
- workflow to follow for “re-signing”

jailbreak required yes/No: NO

works on recent iOS version: YES

workflow to follow “installing”: Easy, drag the ipa file onto the impactor app and follow instructions. [ NOTE you cannot have the normal go4 app installed at the same time as Impactor uses the same filename ]

workflow to follow for “re-signing”: Delete and re-install with Impactor.

Thx Pross

Cydia Impactor unfortunately fails signing the *.ipa. I used the app specific password I generated.
The error message I get is something like “it will not sign as I have a Apple Dev Account”.
Yes, I have a free Dev account which might be the reason for the error.
So I tried to quit the Apple Dev Program. This for whatever reason is not possible. (At least with the method I try to quit)

I had the same issue and solved it as follows:

1. Open the Impactor, click on Xcode, then "revoke certificates".
2. When that's done, uninstall (with all config files!) and reinstall the Impactor.
3. Now install DJI GO 4 4.3.12-frida (with an app-specific password).
4. Approve the installation within the device management and apply the tweak via iTunes

Reactions: cadbob
Well, for me it works (v0.23 with 4.3.12).

Only because you successfully used a tweaked version previously (e.g. 4.3.5 Frida). And those tweaks got saved to the aircraft.

If you started out at 4.3.12 then the tweaks would not work. There is significant changes in DJI Go 4.3.12.

Some clever people are working on it though.

the 32 channels hack does not work on p4p v1, too. it shows 32 channels but you can only select no. 13 - 20 channel.

I had the same issue and solved it as follows:

1. Open the Impactor, click on Xcode, then "revoke certificates".
2. When that's done, uninstall (with all config files!) and reinstall the Impactor.
3. Now install DJI GO 4 4.3.12-frida (with an app-specific password).
4. Approve the installation within the device management and apply the tweak via iTunes

Appreciate your effort to help me/us. It still doesn't solve my issue.

- Step-1 done
- step-2:
what do you mean by "uninstall"? Cydia Impactor (Windows) does not have an installer.
It is just a zip-file that i've extracted into a folder and run it from there. There are 7 files within that folder. It does not save a config-file, or at least i don't know where this one should be (it is not in \users\Username\Appdata\Roaming as it should be according to MS instructions)
So i deleted just unzipped folder and unzipped Super-Impactor.zip again into a fresh folder
- step 3: Does not work as previously. it fails at the step "ios/submitDevelopmentCSR = 740 you already have a current iOS development certificate or pending vertificate request"
...so what am i doing wrong?

- Step-1 done
- step-2:
what do you mean by "uninstall"? Cydia Impactor (Windows) does not have an installer.
It is just a zip-file that i've extracted into a folder and run it from there. There are 7 files within that folder. It does not save a config-file, or at least i don't know where this one should be (it is not in \users\Username\Appdata\Roaming as it should be according to MS instructions)
So i deleted just unzipped folder and unzipped Super-Impactor.zip again into a fresh folder
- step 3: Does not work as previously. it fails at the step "ios/submitDevelopmentCSR = 740 you already have a current iOS development certificate or pending vertificate request"
Did you first try to revoke the certificate in Cydia Impactor?

Only because you successfully used a tweaked version previously (e.g. 4.3.5 Frida). And those tweaks got saved to the aircraft.

If you started out at 4.3.12 then the tweaks would not work. There is significant changes in DJI Go 4.3.12.

Some clever people are working on it though.

So I can just go install 4.3.4 frida with tweak, start Mavic 2 Pro and it will be hard-set to FCC? So even If I restart the MP2 and use .12 Go version the AC will be stuck to FCC? Latest firmware? Thanks!

So I can just go install 4.3.4 frida with tweak, start Mavic 2 Pro and it will be hard-set to FCC? So even If I restart the MP2 and use .12 Go version the AC will be stuck to FCC? Latest firmware? Thanks!
Yep, seems that way. Although I haven’t tested the theory with 300 FW. Only 200.

Yes of course (step 1)

For my next tries I again and again revoked the cert. function finalizes ok with the message “0 certificates revoked”
I had a similar issue. Ended up buying an Apple Dev account. If you have one, you can log into the dev portal and delete the certificate yourself

- Step-1 done
- step-2:
Ah, sorry, I didn't know you used Windows. I was assuming an Apple setup. There it works as described. It seems important to delete not only the executable app, but also all config files. I used appCleaner to do this.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS