DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Thanks, I will try that on FW .300

Not working for me. As soon as I switch to official DJI Go, I got reverted back to CE.

I might downgrade the bird and try it that way.

Ok went all the way back to .200 FW, still the same - CE with unpatched DJI Go 4. I can run both patched and unpatched at the same time and whenever I bring one of them in the front there is a message telling me the AC has been adjusted to local regulations and I then have CE/FCC mode active.
Would those of you "stuck at FCC" please tell me which exact version of patched ipa you used and what unpatched version are using that does not revert back to CE?

After I use Superimpactor for long time since few days I get this message if I try to reinstall Frida: "An unexpected error was made while sending". Try it with different devices, all the time the same message, no way to install Frida again... :((
Any ideas?

There is a solution that definately works in this combination: M2P - IOS device for your Mavics RC- Windows 10 used for installing the signed ipa file

It is a paid patch and you have to contact [email protected]

Costs 50€ / year & 10€ for the Apple signing certificate bitte per iOS device

- FCC / also w boost reliably working
(Internet connection required for activating the tweak all 24 hrs)
- newest version also has no more NFZs
- signing works for up to 1 year
- ifunbox or iMazing used for installing the ipa

Reactions: anfetgen
There is a solution that definately works in this combination: M2P - IOS device for your Mavics RC- Windows 10 used for installing the signed ipa file

It is a paid patch and you have to contact [email protected]

Costs 50€ / year & 10€ for the Apple signing certificate bitte per iOS device

- FCC / also w boost reliably working
(Internet connection required for activating the tweak all 24 hrs)
- newest version also has no more NFZs
- signing works for up to 1 year
- ifunbox or iMazing used for installing the ipa
Hi, so i have to pay as per above to get the app patched and then i must install via ifunbox or imazing?

will a devolper account not work

If you have a dev account and you are only interested in FCC, the 4.3.12 works fine with 0.23 tweak and it is totally free! That's what I am using with my Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro. No need to spend 50 USD per year.

If you have a dev account and you are only interested in FCC, the 4.3.12 works fine with 0.23 tweak and it is totally free! That's what I am using with my Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro. No need to spend 50 USD per year.
I am currently on the latest version of go 4 how would you recommend me downgrading now as apple does not allow one to do that

how would I get a developer account as well, I assume you mean for apple, does this not cost $99 a year

This might be a solution for android as well as for apple devices.

1. download the modified DJIGo 4.1.22 ( google if necessary) and install on your android device.
2. connect M2 + open mod DJIGo 4.1.22

When you go back to the original Go App on your IOS device it`ll switch to CE mode.
Using Litchi instead keeps FCC

Check FCC mod, directory - /dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/areacode - last logfile " init not ru ac= US" means FCC

Making this method less cumbersome is having two tabletts. On the iso I have the orig DJIGo4 as well as Litchi - the second tablett ( which is a very cheap one just for this purpose) keeps the modified DJIGo4. For the FCC mod just start the andoid with mod app,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu