DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feature on Mavic Air

The Red Mavic Airs are faster. So... keep that in mind.

I ordered from DJI on Amazon and it took WAY too long to get here (like a week). Doing it again I'd just order from another reseller on Amazon and get that sweet 2 day shipping, and there are a lot of combos where the reseller adds in **** for the same price, like a case or something.

There are also a few options on Amazon where they will split it up into monthly payments...

I ordered from DJI on Amazon and it took WAY too long to get here (like a week). Doing it again I'd just order from another reseller on Amazon and get that sweet 2 day shipping, and there are a lot of combos where the reseller adds in **** for the same price, like a case or something.

There are also a few options on Amazon where they will split it up into monthly payments...
how much faster is it?

Buying from random resellers on Amazon is risky, do you know if they are authorized to sell DJI and if you have a problem with the drone will DJI help you? For that kind of coin I'm buying from a reputable dealer (like Advexure or from DJI directly). Just because it says "DJI" in Amazon you have to look more carefully who the real seller is. Amazon is bad about that.

Because each battery only lasts about 15 mins?

What Dave said. :) Also, I like letting my kids use a full battery. My daughter is 10 and I've just started to let her fly with me. I was content with 2 when I bought it, but I'm always running out of batteries... especially when traveling, I like to fly and film a few different places and use a battery per location on average.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga