DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Features and apps?

OldLadyCuhz

Reactions
Hey I’m pretty new to forums sorry if this has been answered, I was wondering about apps that are very useful or popular, and about certain features. A feature I’m wondering about at the moment is if there’s a follow mode? Would be pretty cool to be able to follow something. Got the DJI Mini 2 today and flew a little bit, it was really easy and fun. Looking to improve my skills and knowledge here. Appreciate any replies! Cheers

If you have an Apple device, take a look at Maven: https://www.mavenpilot.com. Maven probably has the most features of the third-party apps (including follow) and is the cheapest. It's well supported by its developer and would be my recommendation. Just to reiterate, it doesn't work on Android devices. Some of its capabilities:

For both Apple and Android, there's Litchi (Litchi for DJI Drones) or Dronelink (Dronelink for DJI, Parrot. Drone automated flight planning software.). Dronelink is probably the more capable of the two but has a steeper learning curve and is the most expensive.

All three apps basically replace the DJI Fly app and offer more options. I have no connection with any of the apps other than being a customer of all three.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast