DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FedEx shipping delays

Alloy

Reactions
So I ordered a Mavic 2 zoom on Saturday the 20th. DJI shows FedEx received it. From Monday till today, it sat in a container in Guangzhou. Then it showed Tennessee import release earlier today. Now it's showing that its in Japan with a scheduled delivery date pending. The original delivery date was yesterday by 10:30am.

Called FedEx and all they could tell me was there was a delay. Well, no (Mod Removed Language)

Anyone else experience this lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read in another thread that there’s all sorts of delays going on at DJI. I ordered on the 14th. Didn’t Show “shipped” until the 24th (after I contacted customer service to investigate) and FedEx status hasn’t changed since. It just shows they have the label but not the package. My expected deliver was today “before 10:30”, so I think that 10:30 time and random date may be just a template time/date they throw in there at first. I guess we just wait patiently!

I've seen your exact situation before a few times. You're not alone.....
That's why I always recommend either B and H Photo, or Best Buy.
Especially if there are issues with you new cameraship and need to exchange/return it.
"Quickerest" turn around.

Looks like with you in the Fedex delay world!
I ordered my MA2 on 8/8/2020, it made it to Memphis late 8/13, it has been sitting there since with delivery pending.
I called Fedex and the excuse is Covid 19 slowing processing.
Lesson learned, never order direct from CJI if possible.

Ron

That's why I always recommend either B and H Photo, or Best Buy.

Or Adorama. As a VIP client, I get free 2-day shipping on things in stock, and their customer service is *spectacular*.

I don't think it matters who you order from or who the shipping company is right now....

I order something ALIVE Sunday afternoon for a Monday afternoon arrival from USPS. Due to my proximity to the "USPS Distribution Hub" I expected worse case a Tuesday arrival. USPS picked up the product Sunday and it's now sitting at SEMINOLE-ORLANDO FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER and has an estimated arrival to me Saturday Aug 28th which means I won't see it until Monday Aug 29th and they won't be alive. I'll be refusing their stinky dead shipment upon arrival.

• Wow
Reactions: iaincaradoc
Dare we wonder what this is? Bait?

I am raising a pair of baby Fire Bellied Toads (they were tadpoles just a few weeks ago) and it's their food for the next month. Thank goodness I have other food on hand as these babies need to be fed 2x each and every day to sustain them until they get bigger.

Reactions: iaincaradoc
I am raising a pair of baby Fire Bellied Toads (they were tadpoles just a few weeks ago) and it's their food for the next month. Thank goodness I have other food on hand as these babies need to be fed 2x each and every day to sustain them until they get bigger.
My thought was you had an aquarium. I would be worried about live delivery options. Do they ship those items in a different method? I'd hope so. More than once I've been sent a message that my order was held up for one reason or another. That's with both fedx and ups. It always seems it's an item that I need right away. Good luck on your shipping but I just never seem to get any pattern as far as when my package will arrive.

Reactions: BigAl07
You could breast feed them for the time being. Just don't try it with birds. Their tiny little beaks hurt. ?

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07
My thought was you had an aquarium. I would be worried about live delivery options. Do they ship those items in a different method? I'd hope so. More than once I've been sent a message that my order was held up for one reason or another. That's with both fedx and ups. It always seems it's an item that I need right away. Good luck on your shipping but I just never seem to get any pattern as far as when my package will arrive.

I used to have a thriving Reef Tank (several of them) and getting LIVE corals to me was always a hassle. Sometimes we would group our orders together and have them hold them at the airport and one of us would pick them up AT the terminal.

Reactions: pelagic_one
So I ordered a Mavic 2 zoom on Saturday the 20th. DJI shows FedEx received it. From Monday till today, it sat in a container in Guangzhou. Then it showed Tennessee import release earlier today. Now it's showing that its in Japan with a scheduled delivery date pending. The original delivery date was yesterday by 10:30am.

Called FedEx and all they could tell me was there was a delay. Well, no (Mod Removed Language)

Anyone else experience this lately?

Unfortunately. We live in a different world now. This is the new norm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas