DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

File Transfer Apps that work?

Coskier

Reactions
Still trying to find a wireless solution to transfer files from my SC to my iPad. Send Anywhere won't load on the SC, and Wireless Explorer is a bit kludgy.

Has anyone solved this yet?

Well, I've used Airmore from the Smart Controller to my Win computer. It uses the Browser and an IP address for the controller. So it might work on Apple unless they are very restrictive about saving files that way.

I use DJI Go 4. It works flawlessly. On the SC, use Go-Share from the drop down menu. That puts up a QR code on the SC screen. Scan the code from the iPad in DJI Go 4. That makes a wireless connection that is very fast at transferring files to DJI Go 4 on the iPad, from which you can save to your Camera Roll, if you so desire. (of course this only works for images and videos)

Reactions: W2EJ
I use DJI Go 4. It works flawlessly. On the SC, use Go-Share from the drop down menu. That puts up a QR code on the SC screen. Scan the code from the iPad in DJI Go 4. That makes a wireless connection that is very fast at transferring files to DJI Go 4 on the iPad, from which you can save to your Camera Roll, if you so desire. (of course this only works for images and videos)

Worked perfectly, clearly been too long since I've flown...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum