DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filming issue with Mavic Air

Red Art

Reactions
I purchased a Mavic Air Combo pack back in September 2019.When I first used the video on my Drone everything worked fine ,downloaded good and film was excellent. I took it away to the Out back on the good roads, the red dust ect. and all the footage from there on when downloaded is broken .slow .sketchy, like interference all the time. I have tried and tried different setting but to no avail . the Drone has never been crashed or dirty ,well maintained. but I cant resolve this problem. Do I need to put it in for service or am I missing some thing simple? Any Ideas would be much appreciated

do you have a sample video you could upload or a pic taken by it?
maybe bad sd card? can you pop a different one in and try again?

and you are talking about the video from the SD card out of the drone, not the cached video on your phone, right? the phone cached video is quite often showing symptoms that you describe.

do you have a sample video you could upload or a pic taken by it?
maybe bad sd card? can you pop a different one in and try again?

and you are talking about the video from the SD card out of the drone, not the cached video on your phone, right? the phone cached video is quite often showing symptoms that you describe.
I had a 64 gig card in the drone up until recently, sold to me with the drone, i assumed it was right. I took it out thinking it maybe the problem, it wasn't im talking about the footage from the internal memory, i was hoping it was only the phone ,but no ,tried again tonight without card, still downloaded crap. phone is actually better than from download

Put a new SD card in and try again. Maybe try different resolutions. Then take the card out and read it on a computer, not using a cable to the drone. Try to eliminate possible failure variables.

If the same result on both internal and SD card, then I would guess a trip to a repair center is in the future.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee