DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filmmaker from Iran - Now in Turkey!

Hey everyone!

My name's Mohammad. I've been making films and doing DOP work for a decade, and last year I was fortunate enough to get a Mavic Air for myself.

Unfortunately, I lost my Mavic Air in the Bosphorus river in Istanbul. The client whose birthday we were covering offered to pay for the damages, and we were able to replace it with a brand new Mavic Air 2.

I love the Mavic Air 2. It's such a capable drone, and having OccuSync 2.0 eases my nerves when flying. Also, 4K at 60fps is superb, and fits in great with the work we do, which is currently mostly wedding/pre-wedding videography.

Anyway, I wanted to say my greetings, and I am looking forward to learning from all the experienced pilots here. :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Dorood Mohammad Jan,

I am moving to Istanbul from the US later this year. I have a Mavic Air 2 and am wondering if I'm going to have any problems bringing it into Turkey. Did you have any problems yourself? I'm reading that only Turkish citizens can register their drones over 500g. Is that true?

-Azad
Dorood!

You wouldn't have an issue bringing the drone in, and flying it for the most part even. It is true that only Turkish citizens can register their drones, but alot of tourists bring their own drones and fly it around the city with no issue. As long as you follow the common laws of drones, you wouldn't have an issue here. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darksebius