DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally after a weird experience

calval24

Reactions
Well after much time saving and saving I finally get to experience the feeling I have read about on this forum for a while. the excitement is like on Christmas Day and seeing all the presents Santa got you haha!

Anyhow it was a bit of a mission to get this. I bought it from Best Buy but the first one I got was USED! They sold it to me NEW and not open box. Set it up and couldn’t resister it. Then I looked at the batteries and there were numbers on them!!! Well a lengthy conversation with Best Buy and I got to exchange for a new one. Worst Best Buy experience.

Anyhow here she is!!

A3CA15F8-8F1E-4456-B439-526F61D9BE00.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Well after much time saving and saving I finally get to experience the feeling I have read about on this forum for a while. the excitement is like on Christmas Day and seeing all the presents Santa got you haha!

Anyhow it was a bit of a mission to get this. I bought it from Best Buy but the first one I got was USED! They sold it to me NEW and not open box. Set it up and couldn’t resister it. Then I looked at the batteries and there were numbers on them!!! Well a lengthy conversation with Best Buy and I got to exchange for a new one. Worst Best Buy experience.

Anyhow here she is!!

View attachment 21953
Howdy from Wyoming calval24, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki