DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally announced

I don't even think its worth selling my P4 for this V2 yet.
I am waiting for the new Mavic Pro II actually (if the upgraded the camera)

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT ,,,wheres the Macic 2?

Who said there would be a MP2????
no one said for sure,just lots hoping,speculating with the evo coming out,people just assumed ''the big picture'' had to be dji's response to the evo.
for me i just want the best and its looking to be the evo

Ordered the P$P 2.0 - scheduled delivery 5/15/2018. Was gonna order the Obsidian P4P but the new ESC and props changed my mind.
so its the same game they played with the MPP,
lots will be disappointed

Just looked up the price of an Inspire 2 with Zenmuse and HOLY *@^!(#($"(@*!" Batman! 10k+ is just redonkulous!

No way I'll ever have the need for that thing! Kudos to all who have it and can justify the price!

I know you can get one less than 10k, but by the time you add all the extras, it is well over that.

Just looked up the price of an Inspire 2 with Zenmuse and HOLY *@^!(#($"(@*!" Batman! 10k+ is just redonkulous!

No way I'll ever have the need for that thing! Kudos to all who have it and can justify the price!

I know you can get one less than 10k, but by the time you add all the extras, it is well over that.
Funny thing is...some knuckle head will try fishing with it or something equally as stupid...looking forward to hearing the stories

Reactions: Odom1957
I have seen the YouTube videos already! One guy, set it up in his driveway on Christmas morning, took off, then flew it directly into his garage door. Total flight time...10seconds!

The look on his poor girlfriend, or soon to be exwife, was priceless!

Reactions: Classic flyer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga