DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally announced

I think so. All of the previous links to buy a P4P redirect to the P4P V2 store page.

DJI is still selling refurbished P4Ps. That price doesn't really make sense though since a new P4P V2 is only $60 more.

I think this might be a way for DJI to get the kinks out of the new ESC wave technology on an older platform before bringing out an entirely new product featuring it. JMHO.

Ordered the P$P 2.0 - scheduled delivery 5/15/2018. Was gonna order the Obsidian P4P but the new ESC and props changed my mind.

Being that the PR material says it’s a new design controller and the DJI store has the option of the 5.5” monitor, Can you get it with the larger CrystalSky?

Being that the PR material says it’s a new design controller and the DJI store has the option of the 5.5” monitor, Can you get it with the larger CrystalSky?
You can buy the P4P V2 (the non + model) and buy the 7.85" CrystalSky display separately in the DJI Store here.

medium_5aff8639-d30d-45bc-9caf-a321bc368e45.jpg

I’ll have to do my math but was hoping you’d get a$ break as a package. You would have to purchase a new monitor mount?

Yeah, he's an interesting guy. There's a lot of good information in most of his videos if you can look past that.

I hate that guy!! So friggin cocky like he's being a smart ***. Does he like this or is it sarcastic who knows he's just a **** who needs my boot in his face
You are coming off worse than that guy. He didn't even seem cocky to me. What made him that bad to you? I actually liked the video better than some of those other old geezer reviews like drone valley and ready set drone.

I ordered the CrystalSky 7.85" for my Mavic Air. Now I'll be able to use it with the P4P 2.0. I didn't have anyway to charge the batteries but I guess the P4P charger works to charge them. My brother has the CrystalSky 7.85 with his Inspire 2 and it looks awesome compared to my Asus 10" tablet.

Reactions: Classic flyer
For me, my Phantom 4 pro is not worth selling to buy the version 2. Its like when the mavic pro platinum came out. Not many mavic pro owners sold theirs to buy the platinum. I just don't see that happening for most Phantom 4 pro owners. Slightly longer run time and occusync is not a big sales point. Same camera and same obstacle avoidance.

I'm going to bet that existing Phantom 4 pro owners will be able to retro fit the new version 2 props to their pros.
yes but those new esc motors might be the hot setup!!

yes but those new esc motors might be the hot setup!!

Im not sure if it's going to be any hotter, meaning faster, than the P4P just because it has sinusoidal driver ESCs. Different, and quiter, maybe, but probably not hotter. The MPP was not a hotter setup than the MP, yet it also boasts sinusoidal driver ESCs. It gave the MPP a slightly longer flight time, but other than that, no discernible difference.

I'll wait for the next iteration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54