DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally got Mavic Mini! first flight, first video... not 2 bad :)

Piranha

Reactions
So finally I've got My Mavic Mini! Here is my first flight and test vide
Cold outside -5 Celsius
In general not bad but why they did not give us ability to tune sticks gains, expo and so???? Why we can't disable fan downward sensors? C'mon DJI give us a full control!!!

Last edited:
Cold outside -5 Celsius
In general not bad but why they did not give us ability to tune sticks gains, expo and so???? Why we can't disable fan downward sensors? C'mon DJI give us a full control!!!
Nice video @Piranha! You actually created a cinematic video where the Mini was not racing and jerking around and then complaining about poor video capture as others have done.

Looking forward to more pleasing videos from you and your Mini.

Nice video @Piranha! You actually created a cinematic video where the Mini was not racing and jerking around and then complaining about poor video capture as others have done.

Looking forward to more pleasing videos from you and your Mini.
Thanks ? will try to make more!
One mor thing that annoys me-I’ve got some jello at the final shots (not included in the edit) It’s first time I see jello on DJI drone :(

If you're low, then downward sensors kick in. You can demonstrate this by hovering and putting your hand under it. See how it jumps up away from you.

Thanks ? will try to make more!
One mor thing that annoys me-I’ve got some jello at the final shots (not included in the edit) It’s first time I see jello on DJI drone :(
Give feedback to DJI on the jello problem. It could either be isolators or more likely the gimbal needs tweaks to the PID settings for the motors to get rid of vibrations. Include flight characteristics that might contribute to the jello instances. They may be able to compensate in firmware updates.

Reactions: Piranha
Cold outside -5 Celsius
Is there

Reactions: c0int31pr0
what is the simplest editing software to use , my mini is supposed to arrive today, that is the best video and sound that I have ever seen. the OP definitely isn't a first time drone pilot and producer

Last edited:
great video!!!
today I've tried the mini. I love stability, battery and the general "flight sensations" but....image is too sharpen and noisy and I can clearly see the flickering video as in my mavic pro 1.... :(
I think image quality is nearly identical to mavic 1

what is the simplest editing software to use , my mini is supposed to arrive today, that is the best video and sound that I have ever seen. the OP definitely isn't a first time drone pilot and producer
Thanks man, the easiest software os inside dji fly app i suppose :) im using Davinci Resolve but it is quite complicated, you can use I-movie if you are on mac

Reactions: W5CI
great video!!!
today I've tried the mini. I love stability, battery and the general "flight sensations" but....image is too sharpen and noisy and I can clearly see the flickering video as in my mavic pro 1.... :(
I think image quality is nearly identical to mavic 1
Yep, image is oversharpened, and this flockering anoing me as on my old mavic pro v1 :(

Yep, image is oversharpened, and this flockering anoing me as on my old mavic pro v1 :(

thank you for your reply! You correct in post in Davinci? With the firs Mavic Davinci helped a lot. THe major problem is the oversharpening, due to lack of control in sharpness from app

thank you for your reply! You correct in post in Davinci? With the firs Mavic Davinci helped a lot. THe major problem is the oversharpening, due to lack of control in sharpness from app
I just cut and glue it in davinci, almost without color correction

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan