DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally got Mavic Mini! first flight, first video... not 2 bad :)

So finally I've got My Mavic Mini! Here is my first flight and test vide
Cold outside -5 Celsius
In general not bad but why they did not give us ability to tune sticks gains, expo and so???? Why we can't disable fan downward sensors? C'mon DJI give us a full control!!!
Great Video!

Reactions: Piranha
Cold outside -5 Celsius
In general not bad but why they did not give us ability to tune sticks gains, expo and so???? Why we can't disable fan downward sensors? C'mon DJI give us a full control!!!

You got cinema skills in your blood, this was awesome, reflections clean, but what is with the black box around the video I could not play it full screen ?

You got cinema skills in your blood, this was awesome, reflections clean, but what is with the black box around the video I could not play it full screen ?
Thanks ;) sorry for the black box, it was my mistake (wrong pixel size in davinci resolve letterbox overlay) I found it only after uploading to youtube and was tooo lazy to reuploar the right one

Thanks ;) sorry for the black box, it was my mistake (wrong pixel size in davinci resolve letterbox overlay) I found it only after uploading to youtube and was tooo lazy to reuploar the right one

Do me a favor and upload the right one I want to see how it look on the large screen I have not had a chance to shoot yet with it , i did not see any jello effect as of yet.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Do me a favor and upload the right one I want to see how it look on the large screen I have not had a chance to shoot yet with it , i did not see any jello effect as of yet.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
No problem, will do it now, gimme few minutes;)
Jello was in a shot I did not include in the edit

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Cold outside -5 Celsius

The Mini is targeted at newbies, people who have never flown a drone. They wanted to keep it as simple and idiot proof as possible. Many of those features may be added in future firmware and app updates. I think they want to do bug fixes first. In the meantime I saw one vid where the the guy simply put some tape over the bottom sensors to disable them.

Why we can't disable fan downward sensors? C'mon DJI give us a full control!!!
You can put a piece of black tape on downward sensors should stop them

OMG im addicted , your presentation on something so simple is compelling , your going to inspire a lot of people . So you had the black tape over the sensors is why landing was rough. /
Big thanks for your kind words! And it was not landing, i was trying to make nice clean curve and fly trough gates, but forgot about other side of the “street” :(

Were you really flying backwards or you just reversed the clip?

Really good maneuvering on some of those closeups. I know objects tend to appear closer than they really are on the Mini, but still some of those show skill.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde