DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Find My Drone

Yakuzahi

Reactions
I can't find the Find My Drone feature inside the Dji Pilot app.

Can it be that Dji remove such an important feature?

I can't find the Find My Drone feature inside the Dji Pilot app.
Can it be that Dji remove such an important feature?
No it can't be.
Keep looking because it's in there.

The app is very buggy with some options showing twice at the moment on mine, DJI said they will issue a firmware update soon to fix my issue so it's probably a bug.

You could send a bug report about it and/or message them directly (is more likely to get a response) from the address on the app store!

Reactions: Yakuzahi
I did, on the iPad but still nothing. Thanks for your time.
I wouldn't worry.
All it can do is show the last recorded location (which may not be where the drone ended up anyway).
The last recorded loation is easily found from the flight records.

I wouldn't worry.
All it can do is show the last recorded location (which may not be where the drone ended up anyway).
The last recorded loation is easily found from the flight records.

It was a mistake to buy the Enterprise version. There are no phone support. There are no Dji care. The app stuck on checking firmware. When I found a computer that can see the drone, the Dji Assistant can't load the firmware list. Even when I emailed the Dji Enterprise support, they answered one of my questions (out of four). And it also took 4 days.

If I knew that I will lose so many features, I could have saved couples of hundreds dollars by buying the Mavic 2 zoom.

Ahh ok! Thanks. I missed where you said Pilot in your first post, but then you said Go4 further down. #4.

It was a mistake to buy the Enterprise version. There are no phone support. There are no Dji care. The app stuck on checking firmware. When I found a computer that can see the drone, the Dji Assistant can't load the firmware list. Even when I emailed the Dji Enterprise support, they answered one of my questions (out of four). And it also took 4 days.

If I knew that I will lose so many features, I could have saved couples of hundreds dollars by buying the Mavic 2 zoom.

Primary phone support for the M2E/ED models is thru an Enterprise dealer, then by DJI Enterprise.

There IS an Enterprise version of DJI Care, called Enterprise Shield:
DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

I tried to update to firmware again, and finally it does load the firmware list, but as you can see, the update failed.

Attachments

• IMG_3865.jpeg
    IMG_3865.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3866.jpeg
    IMG_3866.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 20
So far when I have called Enterprise dealers regarding the Enterprise battery and whether the Mavic 2 battery will work with the Enterprise, I have gotten mixed answers.

The M2 Enterprise battery and the M2 Pro/Zoom batteries work with all those birds...of course, the M2E batteries are self-heating and therefore more expensive...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21