DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse arc 2 strobe

Dillon

Reactions
I have for some months now been trying to purchase the above strobe lights, it seems they are only sold in USA. I can order these from the states but once shipping is added the price is doubled at about £86 UK pounds $118, at that price its a no go for me, I did find some at Amazon at a reasonable price.........Great !!! so I ordered, they didn't arrive so Amazon refunded the money.
A question for you guys in the States....are these strobes a rare Item over there, I find it so frustrating that I cant get my hands on any in the UK !!!
Anyone know where I can purchase these in the UK ???

Thanks for the replies I did consider Flytron but thought the Arc2 were smaller lighter and brighter than the Flytron, I hadn't considered ebay as do not have an account but I will change that prono !!!
Thanks for the info guy's.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for the replies I did consider Flytron but thought the Arc2 were smaller lighter and brighter than the Flytron, I hadn't considered ebay as do not have an account but I will change that prono !!!
Thanks for the info guy's.
Link below to the seller, impressive delivery times to the UK from the US too.

Reactions: spicciani2
Ok cheers guy's..... found them on the ebay link, much appreciated.

Just resurrecting this lol

just got an MP2 & I'm going to grab some of these. Has anyone velcro'd/attached a single one on the body between the rear sensors, has this any effect on the sensors themselves or is the unit itself too big?

Cheers, Shane

Just resurrecting this lol

just got an MP2 & I'm going to grab some of these. Has anyone velcro'd/attached a single one on the body between the rear sensors, has this any effect on the sensors themselves or is the unit itself too big?

Cheers, Shane
Leave your sensors clear... @Aerial-Pixel makes great mounts... used them for years.

Leave your sensors clear... @Aerial-Pixel makes great mounts... used them for years.

Hey there, cheers for this. I was just toying with the idea of one rear as Firehouse seem to sell them as a triple pack, but no 4 pack on Ebay. That where I need to get them from for shipping to the UK

Just out of interest, I have just seen the new Arc V (again, only a triple pack, grrrr), these have their own user housing so wondered if these would be better than having a separate housing (postage on both led & housing will cripple me lol)

Last edited:
Hey there, cheers for this. I was just toying with the idea of one rear as Firehouse seem to sell them as a triple pack, but no 4 pack on Ebay. That where I need to get them from for shipping to the UK

Just out of interest, I have just seen the new Arc V (again, only a triple pack, grrrr), these have their own user housing so wondered if these would be better than having a separate housing (postage on both led & housing will cripple me lol)
The housing is not for attachment without Velcro attached to that and the drone.

I have for some months now been trying to purchase the above strobe lights, it seems they are only sold in USA. I can order these from the states but once shipping is added the price is doubled at about £86 UK pounds $118, at that price its a no go for me, I did find some at Amazon at a reasonable price.........Great !!! so I ordered, they didn't arrive so Amazon refunded the money.
A question for you guys in the States....are these strobes a rare Item over there, I find it so frustrating that I cant get my hands on any in the UK !!!
Anyone know where I can purchase these in the UK ???

Email the owner direct
[email protected]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS