DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse ARC V Strobe Review

Anyone know what the viewing angle of the ARC V is? I know it will be brightest from straight on but would still like to know the maximum viewable angle.
3.5 miles per package insert and Firehouse website. I can’t see it that far during the bright AZ days. At dusk I can see the strobes about a mile.

Anyone know what the viewing angle of the ARC V is? I know it will be brightest from straight on but would still like to know the maximum viewable angle.
The Arc V seem to be a bit brighter when viewed at 90 degrees. You can still see the Arc XL's at an angle but the V's have a dome that stands out compared to the XL's. Not sure how well it works in daylight but at night or up close you can see the difference.

This literature came with my Arc V's.

Reactions: SteveOMA2
Great info! This is the kind of data I was wanting but not expecting this much detail. Thank you, thank you, thank you as Gomer used to say.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000