DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update failed 95% can't connect anymore - version unknown

Can you try to update the firmware on a different computer? Maybe a Windows PC?

I have a similar problem updating my Olympus camera on my desktop but the upgrade works flawlessly using my laptop
As I wrote, I tried with a MacBook and also with a windows pc. With an iPhone and with an android phone. Nothing worked anymore

You’re the best judge of that.. take the quickest path with least resistance...
I contacted Amazon and I will go to send the drone back. I already placed a new order for another one of warehouse deals. I have a request, do you think I will be still able to activate DJI care refresh on my new drone?

I had a similar situation and received support from DJI.com. Chose the "online" option. Daniel at DJI took me step by step to a solution ...

Windows 10 has to disable something to alow unidentified certificates . Also try without so cards in . Might work

Windows 10 has to disable something to alow unidentified certificates . Also try without so cards in . Might work
Ok, before it worked also with windows after the firmware fail not, so there is not a windows problem itself. I contacted DJI service, they said to send the drone in.

I preferred to send back to amazon and buy a new unit.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello,
I bought yesterday a Mavic2 pro and after a normal flight outside yesterday evening I tryed to update to latest firmware 1.00.501, the RC was updated perfectly, but the AC gave problems.

Firstly I tried with DJI go 4, and it returned update failed.

I tried then with DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and after some try where the app returned error 0x02 at 84% of the process, it stopped freezed at 95% and I had to turn drone and the application off after 20 mins of nothing.

Result now if I connect the drone to the mac osx it doesn't want to connect.
I tried to repeat the procedure with DJI go 4 with android and also an iphone, the app returns alway update failure. I tried also with windows 10, and the device when I connect to the usb port show "unknow device" and it starts to connect and disconnect continuosly.

I tried different usb cables.

In the DJI go 4, the drone is connected but in version firmware it reports "version unknown", and no image transmission signal. I can't even see from the camera of the drone.

Please help :(
Restart PC and try again. Worked for me

I bought my Mavic Pro in January of 2016 and have never updated anything. It works just fine.
IMHO, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada