DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.00.0200 released!

Put each battery in the drone in turn and go through the normal power-on sequence for drone and RC. DJI Go should prompt you to update the battery firmware just before it would normally enable you to start flying.
Thank you, Z..........
Will do

Beyond 5 miles ! - It would be helpful if DJI updated their Geo-Map website with these 'approach-take off cones' so we could at least see where we are affected, before updating the NFZ map..

GEO 2.0 gotta love it, because now you're stuck with it. I believe they did update their website. I was looking at it yesterday.
GEO 2.0
Fly safe and have fun?

Put each battery in the drone in turn and go through the normal power-on sequence for drone and RC. DJI Go should prompt you to update the battery firmware just before it would normally enable you to start flying.

It would be nice if the COMPUTER module offered a suggestion: "Do you have additional batteries? Place them in the drone and upgrade again" or something similar.

I don't get it... I have NEVER had a "Update battery" message on my M2P.

I've gotten it on every firmware update, although the wording isn't "update battery," It's "inconsistent firmware" when you start up the AC with a battery in it that hasn't been updated.

Reactions: ff22 and noosaguy
I've gotten it on every firmware update, although the wording isn't "update battery," It's "inconsistent firmware" when you start up the AC with a battery in it that hasn't been updated.
Thanks Salty, so if i just do an upgrade based on the 'inconsistent firmware' message... will that do the trick? And if so, what about my other batteries?

Reactions: ssvdh66

I got it yesterday after I upgraded the Zoom with the computer but not my two other batteries. When I turned on the tablet, rc and drone with another battery, I got the "inconsistent firmware" prompt and proceeded to upgrade. Then with the third battery.

Reactions: noosaguy
Thanks Salty, so if i just do an upgrade based on the 'inconsistent firmware' message... will that do the trick? And if so, what about my other batteries?

If you have MORE batteries, do it with one. Then change to the next battery and you should get the prompt again and do it again. And, etc with more batteries.

Reactions: noosaguy
The is a now a clipboard, where you can view and reuse your Hyperlapse tasks, but there are never any tasks as saving a task (the button for this appeared in v01.00.0100) still results in "Save task failed". At least with my Android device and DJI Go 4.3.4. I guess it needs also an update for the Android app as ist came out with the firmware for ios. Or does save task work for anyone with an Androied device?

I have use to going to the DJI. Com site to update because all I had to connect with was an Android operating system that would not download an update through the Go4 app. I now have an Apple IPhone XSMax and an IPad and it downloaded perfectly with through the “Updated” Go4 app

Reactions: tfj
Thanks guys, i don't know what's going on but I just tried the other 2 batteries and didn't get any 'inconsistent firmware' message.

I haven't had any battery firmware notifications with this update.

Reactions: bcoles and noosaguy
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Failed to update to V01.00.0200 (217MB) Turned off all systems several times and still recieve "Failed to Update" advice. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Hi, had the same problem. Had to use DJI Assistant and connect the remote control and aircraft to the PC. Then I was able to update,

I had some problems to complete the update of the controller... after many unsucessfull tests with my Samsung S7 and Ipad Mini it worked with my Nvidia Shield...
Yep had the same problem with S8+ which I wish DJI would sort out it's been an ongoing issue since Mav 2 launch .
I've had to connect to DJI Assistant 2 on my Laptop to download Updates not all the time but certainly when first purchased Mav 2 and now **

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52