DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.00.0200 released!

Pubert

Reactions
What’s New?
  • Increased the shutter speed to up to two seconds for Hyperlapse Circle and Course Lock (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
  • Added Task Library to Hyperlapse Waypoint (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
  • Added Precision Landing.
  • Enabled Lateral Vision Systems for Point of Interest 2.0 (see Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom User Manual for more details about obstacle sensing requirements).
  • Added voice alert for ActiveTrack 2.0 when the subject is lost (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later for iOS. Android version is coming soon).
  • Added on-screen display when shooting in Hyperlapse and Panorama (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
  • Optimized the Vision Systems status display in DJI GO 4 (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).

To admin: please move one folder up -> Mavic 2 Series

Last edited:
Precision Landing was a much wanted feature for many - anyone had a chance to try it yet?

I had some problems to complete the update of the controller... after many unsucessfull tests with my Samsung S7 and Ipad Mini it worked with my Nvidia Shield...

Reactions: jointeffort
And they released the compatible version of Go4 for the Crystal Sky two days BEFORE the drone firmware!
WTF DJI? :eek:Thumbswayup
Just tried to update and controller from theCS (with its latest update) and unable to download the firmware to the CS to carry out the update, despite being attached to the aircraft and the home WiFi. Resorted back to my iPad to do the update.

Reactions: Altaman
After updating the firmware, I actually don't see an option in the app that shows that there is precision landing...Am I missing something?

Unfortunately there are no additions to color modes on the M2Pro (D-Cinelike, etc). And no mention of increased image quality, etc..

Reactions: Steven_J
Precision landing is automatic when you use RTH. Flew 8 missions today and every landing was within 1-2 inches from the take off point. Good job DJI! Thanks!

Reactions: jevanbenschoten
Precision landing is automatic when you use RTH. Flew 8 missions today and every landing was within 1-2 inches from the take off point. Good job DJI! Thanks!
Great! Thanks!

Hopefully we will get waypoints2.0 sometime and some new color modes...

After installing, it now says I am in No Fly Zone and will not take off. Flown here many times in last month. This is a new thing since this update. Just spent $1500 for my M2P, $300 for new Mini I Pad 4, and $400 plus for RE Goggles. What do I do now? I do not fly next to an airport. What a joke.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead