DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware V01.00.0300

Just finished updating here...aircraft, batteries, and RC. I could have sworn that I upgraded the firmware on the RC via Assistant 2 last time but, apparently not as I had to connect the RC and aircraft via the normal method and then got the prompt for the RC update which used the home WiFi. Did I miss something here? Anyone else successfully upgraded their RC via Assistant 2?

Double-checked previous settings and it appeared as though nothing had changed.

Weather is gonna be good today so I'll be taking her out and see how it goes.

I was able to update through RCA-2, however I did have to restart the program 1 time.
Also, I have found that not all cables work with the DJA-2. I just use the original cable now.

Just finished updating here...aircraft, batteries, and RC. I could have sworn that I upgraded the firmware on the RC via Assistant 2 last time but, apparently not as I had to connect the RC and aircraft via the normal method and then got the prompt for the RC update which used the home WiFi. Did I miss something here? Anyone else successfully upgraded their RC via Assistant 2?

Double-checked previous settings and it appeared as though nothing had changed.

Weather is gonna be good today so I'll be taking her out and see how it goes.

I have an i pad running 10.3 os but when i try downloading go4 it says not supported, the app. Says it will run on 10.0 any suggestions?

My Android Go4 ver is 4.3.11 still. I was able to update RC and Batts to .300 but had to connect to Assistant 2 to get the AC updated. Timed out with the phones wifi. Flew it around for a couple minutes and it works. I only peeked into the Active Track and the options changed. Didnt have much time with it but its different.

I thought you needed 4.3.12 for version .300?

I thought you needed 4.3.12 for version .300?

Updates to the firmware and DJI Go releases are independent, so there's no reason why you can't have update one and not the other. You do, however, seem to need both the firmware update and DJI Go update installed before the Waypoints feature will be work, which seems to be the stumbling point.

Judging by the posts here, DJI appears to be doing a phased rollout of the new feature so only a small subset of users can currently download it from the Android/iOS stores. Basically, if you already have it, you're helping DJI beta test it. Congrats! Everyone else will just need to be patient and wait for DJI to enable the next phase of the rollout, which hopefully won't be too far off given by the lack of any major bugs being reported.

If you're desperate to give it a go you could try uninstalling then re-installing Go, either direct from the store or side-loaded from DJI's site if they're still doing that, but I'm not sure which version (if any!) that would deploy. Trust third party download links at your peril, obviously.

Which version of DJI go are you using For the Mavic 2 you require DJI GO 4. If you Have both versions on your monitor it may cause problems as the both want to work

Just a thought

do dji recommend factory reset after upgrade, or is that something u like to do?
and how will it benefit drone?

Something I like to do.

I think it's my background in IT where factory reset to default settings of equipment after firmware upgrades often eliminates little quirks and "gremlins".

==

Reactions: Jorgeo65
Still on 4.3.11. .12 is not available to me yet. The gear is on .300.

I was taking a series of pano/vert/horizontal/, the HDR etc when i realized it wouldn't go back into single mode shot, i also lost my zoom function (M2Z) on the wheel. I had to go into my pictures (within the app) and then back out and it would let me switch into single picture mode again. Not sure if that issue has always been there as i never bothered with those modes before. Also, why is that mode/s only in 4:3?

Something I like to do.

I think it's my background in IT where factory reset to default settings of equipment after firmware upgrades often eliminates little quirks and "gremlins".

==
Hello,

How do you reset M2P to factory defaults? I looked in DJI Assistant and Go4 and could not find any menu item that would accomplish this.

Thanks!

Since the upgrade I've flown three full batteries and found that the RTH function did not work. It kinda stopped and started moving very slowly. When I cancelled RTH it took a few goes to get it back into manual mode. Also RTH at current altitude function failed. Plus side the air craft speed in sports mode improved. Think I will restore to factory settings and try again with firmware update

Reactions: Jorgeo65 and mjdb71
Hi,

Thanks for your response. I do not see the same screen, bottom one is for the aircraft and top is for the transmitter (aka controller). I'm using the DJI-supplied cable to connect the aircraft, and a USB-A to Micro USB-B for the controller. Using DJI Assistant 2.0.6, WIN 10. Am I doing something wrong? 2019-01-28-2.png
2019-01-28-1.png

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I do not see the same screen, bottom one is for the aircraft and top is for the transmitter (aka controller). I'm using the DJI-supplied cable to connect the aircraft, and a USB-A to Micro USB-B for the controller. Using DJI Assistant 2.0.6, WIN 10. Am I doing something wrong?

Ahh I see the difference, my screenshot with the RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULTS shows "DJI Assistant 2" at top left, yours shows ""DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic"

==

just did my 1st waypoint test flight, very scary, bugs galore, app crashed every time, at one stage everything froze and mav just hovered, could not control it, even with the controller, got control of it after a while. tried again and it just took off towards a tree, had to use emergency stop button.
had enough after that and packed up and went home in disgust. I am re-installing everything again, will let u know how it goes. have not heard much complaints about this update, so maybe its just me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111