DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware V01.00.0300

This waypoint video does not mention if the AC has to be started along with the app in order to pre make a flight plan. I have to start up everything and then open and go into the waypoints then shutdown the AC and RC and then make a flight plan and save. Does this sound right?

Just finished updating here...aircraft, batteries, and RC. I could have sworn that I upgraded the firmware on the RC via Assistant 2 last time but, apparently not as I had to connect the RC and aircraft via the normal method and then got the prompt for the RC update which used the home WiFi. Did I miss something here? Anyone else successfully upgraded their RC via Assistant 2?

Double-checked previous settings and it appeared as though nothing had changed.

Weather is gonna be good today so I'll be taking her out and see how it goes.

DGI says in there to Torio I just looked at it today says you have to upgrade your controller to the DGI assistant to separate so just plug it in with a USB cord open up the update on the assistant two in the controller will update there is a YouTube DJI to Touriel on that

This waypoint video does not mention if the AC has to be started along with the app in order to pre make a flight plan
You'll need to start DJI GO and power on the aircraft in order to see the intelligent flight modes icon on the left side of DJI GO. Once that icon appears, you can turn off both the remote controller and aircraft.

I tried to update my mavic 2 pro through the controller but it failed just like before I updated to the .200
I connected my m2p to my laptop (dji assistant 2) it gets to the 3rd step, I think it said updating and on the bottom of the screen it says the update takes 5 minutes , when it gets to 87% it fails. I tried it twice and my battery was at 58% the second time it failed.
WTF :(

The android app update isn't out yet.
It is, I installed yesterday on Android.

DJI release it to people over a few days, don't ask me how! But previously I've been one of the last, so maybe it's random?

What update are you talking about, the V01.00.0300 firmware or DJI GO 4?

I was talking about the V01.00.0300
I realized I didn't have the the dji assistant for mavic on my laptop when I tried to install the update again. I installed the mavic version and I was able to update to the V01.00.0300 :)
after that my controller updated as well.
I haven't flown it yet but the waypoints look interesting.

Reactions: sea157
anyone know if this update allows all of the mavic 2 pro sensors to be on while flying in any mode including the waypoint mode and not just tripod mode? I wish I thought of checking earlier, I'm leaving to work in 15 minutes :(

There was never a "required compass calibration everyday" so it's unlikely there will be a "fix" for that, more likely that your aircraft has a problem.

Reactions: Simk1n
If it’s not connected to the internet then it won’t know there is an update available?

-=Glyn=-

You'll need to start DJI GO and power on the aircraft in order to see the intelligent flight modes icon on the left side of DJI GO. Once that icon appears, you can turn off both the remote controller and aircraft.

Yes...but... unless the aircraft is on and running - any waypoint you touch will be limited to 65 feet. That is to say a new Waypoint has a height of 165ft but if you select it to move or change height you are then limited back to 65ft

No idea of the logic behind this - looks more like a bug.

Well my Smart Controller sees the firmware update but when I go to download it tells me I am not connected.

This despite it being able to compare revisions with the server in the first instance, being able to go to the DJI homepage and browse the web using the built-in Lightning browser and my Wi-Fi settings telling me I am connected, with an excellent signal strength of 54Mbps on 5GHz!

And yes I do have >50% battery in both aircraft & controller.

What gives?

Also I tried to post this same message on the DJI Forum but it did not seem to post...

-=Glyn=-

PS. Just got the DJI Forum Admin email to complete the registration so looks like my message will post shortly...ah it’s there now.
Got the same problem with my new smart controller it links to WiFi but as soon as I ask the controller to update it tells me it’s not connected, it’s the same update as your on about. It’s a right pain!!

I’ve had to submit the serial number and proof of purchase to DJI who are going to replace mine but not convinced this will sort the problem.

The other problem is the serial number below the WR code on the underside is so small and low contrast I can’t read it even with a magnifying glass and the software reports the serial number as 0123457889ABCDEF which can’t be right especially as I’ve seen other posts where users have reported the same consecutive serial number!

-=Glyn=-

I have installed this version of the Firmware to my M2P, but GO4 4.3.12 is not available on my Google Play yet. Can anyone share the apk file to be able to try the new Waypoint 2.0 feature?

I was talking about the V01.00.0300
I realized I didn't have the the dji assistant for mavic on my laptop when I tried to install the update again. I installed the mavic version and I was able to update to the V01.00.0300 :)
after that my controller updated as well.
I haven't flown it yet but the waypoints look interesting.

Tested it all yesterday with the new firmware everything seems smooth I just wish there was someway. Sending other than a Hyperlaps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom