DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First “Hello” as a new Mavic Enterprise pilot...

DeputyDog1122

Reactions
Just wanted to introduce myself and say “Hello” to everyone. I’ve been flying a P3 pro for a few years (as my personal drone) and working with an Inspire 2 and Matrice 600 for work, and finally purchased 5 Mavic 2 Enterprise with zoom drones to issue to the rest of our pilots...it’s pretty hot here in AZ right now so flight time can be a little limited but I’m fairly impressed by the Enterprise package (except the speaker...should definitely be much louder for use in the real world, hopefully an aftermarket company will produce an upgrade soon for this. I can’t imagine trying to do a swift water recovery and expect the vic to be able to hear this thing at this low volume over the rushing water) Looking forward to reading everyone’s input on the Enterprise package...good and bad...

Thanks,
Brad

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts. Enjoy.
I agree the temps are high. I have been able to fly without incident at 100-103 degrees to 20% battery, but the motors get very hot. I give my M2P 15-20 min with battery out and in the shade with a breeze between flights.

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts. Enjoy.
I agree the temps are high. I have been able to fly without incident at 100-103 degrees to 20% battery, but the motors get very hot. I give my M2P 15-20 min with battery out and in the shade with a breeze between flights.

I agree that shorter flight times are best for now! Lol

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say “Hello” to everyone. I’ve been flying a P3 pro for a few years (as my personal drone) and working with an Inspire 2 and Matrice 600 for work, and finally purchased 5 Mavic 2 Enterprise with zoom drones to issue to the rest of our pilots...it’s pretty hot here in AZ right now so flight time can be a little limited but I’m fairly impressed by the Enterprise package (except the speaker...should definitely be much louder for use in the real world, hopefully an aftermarket company will produce an upgrade soon for this. I can’t imagine trying to do a swift water recovery and expect the vic to be able to hear this thing at this low volume over the rushing water) Looking forward to reading everyone’s input on the Enterprise package...good and bad...

Thanks,
Brad
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2E, I have the M2ED and love it. Fly safe and have fun!

G'day Mate! Hey i have an enterprise zoom and use it around water safety. Last weekend i tried to inform some surfers of a ~2 metre shark that was really close to them and the couldn't hear it beyond a faint murmur. If you have a similar experience or think its a warranty thing let me know as it isn't what i paid for and just dont know what to do about it.

Staying 30 metres from a person, they wouldn't hear it at all, so it might as well stay in the box unless someone can tell me whats wrong. The volume is up at 100%

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone