Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

[First Attempt] Norrland, Sweden with my Mavic Pro

Hammbamm

Reactions
Visit site
Hello all, I thought I would share my first Mavic Pro video. I don't have any experience editing videos, or color grading etc. I do photography as a hobby so do have some experience in photoshop. This was all filmed in manual D-Log, with ND8/16 filters and edited in Premiere Pro.

Small look at the beautiful countryside of southern Norrland in Sweden. (Being from Canada I only had 2 weeks there as we were visiting my partner's family at the time)

Garuda

Reactions
Visit site
Awesome work there man! I like your color grading, sets the mood perfectly. Nice cinematic shots, smooth as butter. As a swede myself I can only agree on that it is truly a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for sharing!

Hammbamm

Reactions
Visit site
Awesome work there man! I like your color grading, sets the mood perfectly. Nice cinematic shots, smooth as butter. As a swede myself I can only agree on that it is truly a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, slowly but surely learning to get better and better shots. Working on learning to control pans better.