DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[First Attempt] Norrland, Sweden with my Mavic Pro

Hammbamm

Reactions
Hello all, I thought I would share my first Mavic Pro video. I don't have any experience editing videos, or color grading etc. I do photography as a hobby so do have some experience in photoshop. This was all filmed in manual D-Log, with ND8/16 filters and edited in Premiere Pro.

Small look at the beautiful countryside of southern Norrland in Sweden. (Being from Canada I only had 2 weeks there as we were visiting my partner's family at the time)

Awesome work there man! I like your color grading, sets the mood perfectly. Nice cinematic shots, smooth as butter. As a swede myself I can only agree on that it is truly a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome work there man! I like your color grading, sets the mood perfectly. Nice cinematic shots, smooth as butter. As a swede myself I can only agree on that it is truly a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, slowly but surely learning to get better and better shots. Working on learning to control pans better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato