DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First drone bought...

Odinson84

Reactions
Hi all,
New to this.. I have been lurking in the background for a few weeks trying to decide what drone to go with and have to say the info and feedback u guys give is great..
I went with the mini over the air 2 as I feel it is the right choice for me as my first drone and I have to say I am very impressed with it.. I can only imagine what the air 2 is like.. But for now I'm more than happy with my purchase ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome.
I recommend for first few flights going into a large open field and getting used to all the features/settings.
From the forum threads (I dont own a mini) seems you should be cautious of wind and uncontrolled descents. Wind- remember it can be very calm at the surface but 50ft up a totally different story. The mini is not very capable in moderate wind, be careful! Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and advice on this forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Odinson84
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21