DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight, First video, first edit

Nice video. The rock looks like a rock climbers training paradise.

Reactions: McGanksta
Nice video. The rock looks like a rock climbers training paradise.
So much to do better.
ND filters will be here today, maybe not film in the shadow, maybe not film some at 1080 and the other at 4k.....lol

The only thing I noticed was the transitions seemed abrupt. Transparent fades might look better than fades to black. But I'm not a video guy - so take the comment for what it is: a personal preference.

I couldn't get it to play in any higher resolution than 360p. Suggest next time you upload to YouTube. It may take a little longer to process but I find googledrive extremely unreliable for playback. I couldn't get it to play at all on Chrome and again, Firefox could only play 360p.

I couldn't get it to play in any higher resolution than 360p. Suggest next time you upload to YouTube. It may take a little longer to process but I find googledrive extremely unreliable for playback. I couldn't get it to play at all on Chrome and again, Firefox could only play 360p.
I still need to set up a youtube channel....i thought I had a name i liked but I dont anymore
lol

I still need to set up a youtube channel....i thought I had a name i liked but I dont anymore
lol
Just set up an additional gmail address under McGanksta and use that to get to a new YouTube channel. Should take all of 5 minutes to do.

Just set up an additional gmail address under McGanksta and use that to get to a new YouTube channel. Should take all of 5 minutes to do.
i was trying to come up with something clever....drone/colorado/719(aera code) related, but yeah...prolly do that or use the one I came up with already, but dont really like Flyt.Based.Fotos

very nice!

I finally got it to play in 1080p in Opera, but a no-go in Chrome and Firefox. Even in Opera it seemed a bit stuttery.

Which drone did you shoot this with and which program did you use to edit the footage?

I finally got it to play in 1080p in Opera, but a no-go in Chrome and Firefox. Even in Opera it seemed a bit stuttery.

Which drone did you shoot this with and which program did you use to edit the footage?
Mini 2 and Hit film express

Reactions: vindibona1
Free video editing software that has a ton of plug-ins so.e free open source and so.e paid through the company

Seems pretty good so far

The only thing I noticed was the transitions seemed abrupt. Transparent fades might look better than fades to black. But I'm not a video guy - so take the comment for what it is: a personal preference.
I liked your video. For a newbie it was good. Better than my stuff. I don't even know how to post so I can send stuff to friends.

So many first yesterday, and so many things that I did wrong as a pilot, as a videographer, and as a producer....but here it is, such as it is.

Music: "Riding Thermals" by Eric Matyas www.soundimage.org

I can design a 400 home subdivision on AUTOCAD Civil 3D but don't even know how you attached your video in your msg. So much to learn. Had fun flying today though. Mini 2. Love it.

I can design a 400 home subdivision on AUTOCAD Civil 3D but don't even know how you attached your video in your msg. So much to learn. Had fun flying today though. Mini 2. Love it.
Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or other such hosting site and then add the link to it in your post on the forum.

you can also link it from Google Drive

• I can design a 400 home subdivision on AUTOCAD Civil 3D but don't even know how you attached your video in your msg. So much to learn. Had fun flying today though. Mini 2. Love it.

you can also link it from Google Drive

Google drive is good for uploading large files to be downloaded and probably a good solution for AUTOCAD. However GoogleDrive is a poor place to upload videos for sharing as often they have to be downloaded first to view.

GoogleDrive is a poor place to upload videos for sharing as often they have to be downloaded first to view.
thanks.
I will be creatingmy Youtibe account soon-ish, and before I post a new video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman