DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight later today

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Take your time. Double check things that you learned in the manual. Don't panic and over correct. Remember the pause button is the quickest way to stop the drone in place and hover. Finally don't fly close to stuff until you have the stick commands set in your mind. Things happen when you're rushing so just take your time learning to do things the right and safe way.

After that have fun practicing. Enjoy your new tool.

Reactions: tmgrood
Just got my m2p yesterday. Going to start learning to fly it later, hopefully won’t need to use the dji care refresh on day one.
I just took my first flight 2 days ago, and the difference between my "trainer" drone and my MPP is INCREDIBLE! This is so much more fun, and so controllable. Day by day, learning about more of the features!

I do have a question: I got the Fly More Combo, and it came with some "accessories" that I have no clue as to their use. They seem like some kind of stand, but for what? I've attached a pix of the items if anyone can advise...

Glad I joined the forum!

Attachments

• Accessories.JPG
    Accessories.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 27
I just took my first flight 2 days ago, and the difference between my "trainer" drone and my MPP is INCREDIBLE! This is so much more fun, and so controllable. Day by day, learning about more of the features!

I do have a question: I got the Fly More Combo, and it came with some "accessories" that I have no clue as to their use. They seem like some kind of stand, but for what? I've attached a pix of the items if anyone can advise...

Glad I joined the forum!

I don’t have a “trainer” drone. My only other drone is an air hogs millennium falcon.

I have several friends who are in real estate and need listing photos taken so i got one and need to get competent with it soon.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum :)

Glad I joined the forum!

The top item you have circled looks to be a protector for the controller sticks. The lower ones are leg extensions.

Just got my m2p yesterday. Going to start learning to fly it later, hopefully won’t need to use the dji care refresh on day one.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre