DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight tonight with the new Mavic Pro

GavieboyDji

Reactions
Wow what a massive difference to flying the spark. I'm so glad I bought the spark to learn and fly with the spark is a absolutely brilliant drone to learn on but I have to say the pro is 10 times above in a league of its own. Absolutely everything is better with the spark I was constantly worrying about the battery with my first flight on the pro I kept checking the battery like mad in going to have to get use to that. And even on ce mode the distance is shocking absolute rock solid video downlink.
I'm in a pickle now with the spark I don't know weather to keep it or see if anyone is interested and sell it. I absolutely loved flying and learning on the spark I couldn't of asks any more from it.

What would other mavric pro owners do if you was in my predicament??

Here's a few pics from my cache of my first flight on mavric pro.

screen_90a6094efac28728_1525114764000.jpegscreen_19288105cbb5c6f6_1525114772000.jpegscreen_f1b9a9a8a5fcdf68_1525114792000.jpeg

Oh and I absolutely love the tap to focus feature I don't know why a lot of people hate it on the pro.

Reactions: ToddR
I'm in a pickle now with the spark I don't know weather to keep it or see if anyone is interested and sell it. I absolutely loved flying and learning on the spark I couldn't of asks any more from it.

What would other mavric pro owners do if you was in my predicament??

I'd keep the Spark as a backup in case you ever need to repair the Mavic (not that that will happen, but just in case). I've had to get my MP repaired and wished I was still able to fly while it was gone.

I'd keep the Spark as a backup in case you ever need to repair the Mavic (not that that will happen, but just in case). I've had to get my MP repaired and wished I was still able to fly while it was gone.
Yeah was thinking that flew it straight after the pro flight today what a total difference enjoyed today's flying Getting a lot better flying.

Depends on how much flight time you get. Will you be able to enjoy two drones? I hardly get time to fly the pro.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian