DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight

Reactions
Flew my Mavic for the first time this morning everything went well i started in beginner mode then switched to
normal after 10 minutes ,
i took off and landed with auto and manually all was good, just for piece of mind i checked the RTH function this worked very well. So all went well and i was pleased to get the first session under my belt .
The Mavic is an amazing bit of kit and i look forward to posting some photo / video in the future.
Thanks to all the contributors on this site as reading all the posts for new pilots has been a great help.

Alan

Reactions: necroscope
Flew my Mavic for the first time this morning everything went well i started in beginner mode then switched to
normal after 10 minutes ,
i took off and landed with auto and manually all was good, just for piece of mind i checked the RTH function this worked very well. So all went well and i was pleased to get the first session under my belt .
The Mavic is an amazing bit of kit and i look forward to posting some photo / video in the future.
Thanks to all the contributors on this site as reading all the posts for new pilots has been a great help.

Alan
Congrats & enjoy! The Mavic is my favorite DJI platform.

A good place to fly is a sports oval , you can really thrash it about and get comfortable with the handling. I was practicing manual take off there but just prefer the auto take off function.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569