DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight

Very nice video and I think the reflection shot around 2:06 is STUNNING but I personally think flying 'along roads' is unwise. Whether or not you are actually over the road is hard to tell so my comment may be groundless.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Beautiful - I had the same thought regarding flying over the road - but on review, it does appear that the drone is more likely over the water that runs along side the road. Almost too close to be sure - for safety sake, probaby best to fly the drone in from the road a bit more. It would not have effected the overall look - but would have been a lot safer in case of catestrophic failure.

Anyway, good luck - I only wish I lived in an area ad dynamic as what you were flying in - simply beautiful!

Nicely done. Was the video shot near Pitt Meadows BC? My only suggestion would be to have a less abrupt ending. It sounds as if the music was going longer than you would like, so you faded it out quite quickly. I would use your second-to-last scene (2:00 - 2:11) as your final scene and fade to black while fading the music out nice and slowly.

These are minor suggestions because the video is very good overall.

Lot's of pilots fly IFR all the time..."I Follow Roads"...and for good reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: PBDawg
If that was your first flight - and first aerial video - you have a great future!
Happy flying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf