DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First fly and first help questions.

Alchemist101

Reactions
Today I had my first fly with a drone and with my first drone DJI Mavic Pro. Was exciting experience and was at Richmond Park Flying Field in London.
To be honest I was a bit scared to get the drone up too much, for a sense of responsibility, because was in a public place and also because I have no experience with a drone, I do not deny that I felt dizzy.
I used 3 battery in beginner mode.
After this experience some questions arose in my head, maybe are trivial questions for Mavic Pro experts.
- What happen if the drone loses the connection with the remote control while it's flying at high altitude?
- What happen if the drone loses the remote controller signal because he has strayed too far?
- What happen if the drone have low battery like 10% or lower and is flying at high altitude?
- What happen if the remote control is discharged while the drone is flying?

Thank you.

Reactions: Sandoel
After this experience some questions arose in my head, maybe are trivial questions for Mavic Pro experts.
1. - What happen if the drone loses the connection with the remote control while it's flying at high altitude?
2. - What happen if the drone loses the remote controller signal because he has strayed too far?
3. - What happen if the drone have low battery like 10% or lower and is flying at high altitude?
4. - What happen if the remote control is discharged while the drone is flying?
If you haven't found it already, here's your manual.
The answers to your questions are all in there
1. Failsafe RTH - p13
2. Failsafe RTH - p13
3. Low battery RTH - p14 Try to be back on the ground before the battery gets to 10%
4. Failsafe RTH - p13

Reactions: dazzer71 and WAXMAN
Hello Alchemist101, congratulation for your first flight with your Mavic, it was nice, wasn't it? Btw, looks like you forgot to read the manual book properly so that you missed some basic information for the mavic pro. (Please, spend some minutes to read on page 51 on our manual book)
As long as I understand, by system on dji go4 app and on our remote controller we can set our mavic to give response in some particulars situation. For instance: When the drone losses signal we can set the drone to return to home or land in her current position.

So, imho, her reactions will depend on your what settings and paramater that you have on your remote controller and dji go 4 app.

Please please read the manual!!! this is how mavics flyaway and people get hurt excetra..It will help you understand how this very complicated aircraft operates..Fly safe..

Reactions: WAXMAN
If you haven't found it already, here's your manual.
Do you know where is possible download the manual, I bought a secon hand Mavic Pro and there was no manual.

looks like you forgot to read the manual book properly so that you missed some basic information for the mavic pro. (Please, spend some minutes to read on page 51 on our manual book)
Please please read the manual!!!
My fault, my terrible fault! I will search the manual, maybe also in Italian lenguage (my first lenguage)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter