DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 First snow above Belmeken dam

I keep coming back to your videos, but that gimbal flying tosses me around I get queezy so fast i can make it thru the video, but the little bit i saw, nice. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain .

• Haha
Reactions: alex_markov
I keep coming back to your videos, but that gimbal flying tosses me around I get queezy so fast i can make it thru the video, but the little bit i saw, nice. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain .
I miss the gimble too, but other benefits make me forget the omission ;) might be next drone will have them both - gimble and ability to fly ;) :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It's weird, I can watch fpv videos on the computer or phone screen and I am fine but put on goggles and use fpv and I have to brace against something. I suppose the peripheral vision of the former keeps me stable.

How far out did you fly in that flight?

Reactions: alex_markov
It's weird, I can watch fpv videos on the computer or phone screen and I am fine but put on goggles and use fpv and I have to brace against something. I suppose the peripheral vision of the former keeps me stable.

How far out did you fly in that flight?
Not very far, about balance - I found that I fly better sitting and care a retractable chair in my car or seat on whatever is suitable around or if not possible stand lining on something ;) Not that I can't fly straight, but I am a lot more stable that way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters