DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Time Drone Owner - Mavic Air 2

Nolan Silvius

Reactions
Hi Y'all,

I recently purchased the DJI Mavic Air 2; I bought it about a month ago and I love it!
Like the title says, I'm a first-time drone owner. But I've been taking photos and making videos for years.
I'm really looking forward to improving my skills as a drone pilot!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You can view the videos I've made so far on my Youtube Channel: Nolan Silvius

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you have any questions about your Air 2.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots the both of ya.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over the Carolinas. When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Hi Y'all,

I recently purchased the DJI Mavic Air 2; I bought it about a month ago and I love it!
Like the title says, I'm a first-time drone owner. But I've been taking photos and making videos for years.
I'm really looking forward to improving my skills as a drone pilot!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You can view the videos I've made so far on my Youtube Channel: Nolan Silvius
Welcome. Flying the drone well will take time but you must have a good eye for the shot, exposure etc. Enjoy a different perspective.

Hi Everyone
I'm a first time Mavic owner (MA2) and so far I think its a really great machine. I've just flown it one time so far. I live in Edmonds Washington, near the ferry terminal. Edmonds is just a few miles north of Seattle. Looking forward to learning from everyone and enjoying the drone.
@scott7911 what places near Edmonds have you found where you can fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato