DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First try @ hyper-lapse

Ol' Sparky

Reactions
Only a 3 second video of my first try of the hyper-lapse feature on my Zoom...but amazed at the quality. Rail bridge opening for a tug and the Skytrain makes an apperance on the bridge. Looking forward to making more and trying out all the features.
https://youtu.be/SWzegGdOO28
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Keep em comin Ol Sparky and thanks for sharing....although I blinked the first time and had to re-run it! LOL
You will get some great feedback on this forum. Look out for hyper-lapse pointers from "Dale D"...always constructive, informative and kindly.
As for me - I enjoy everyones efforts in the field and their shared experiences, good and bad.
All the best mate from Down Under.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Thanx...first thing I learned about hyper.....takes a loooooong time to shoot a short video. Was my first try. My Spark was a cool little machine, but lot more options on the zoom. Longer flight time, longer distance, more buttons to play with, more quickshots, waypoints. I've only must begun.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Thank you - nice!
I'm going to try timelapse with my mini, but I will have to use something like "Hyperlapse Mobile" on my android phone. Advice appreciated. Wish me luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Famousjonny