DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flamborough Lighthouse.

Pixies channel

Reactions
I went to the coast today and tried to capture a Lighthouse the best I can, I'm not the best filmmaker in the world but I just love flying and love try to edit the best I can. I hope you enjoy this flight.

Beautiful coastline. Not much beach, but looks like several caves. Cool
Yeah not a lot of beach on that part of the coastline but like you said plenty of caves, But I wouldn't want to be in the caves when the tide comes in.

Reactions: Capt KO
Nice Vid..

Reactions: Pixies channel
I forgot to ask what you were flying? Just asking because I’m new to this forum, and soon I will purchase an M2P or Z. Been flying phantoms for a while and been on their forum. Will need a smaller, quieter model for travel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixies channel
I forgot to ask what you were flying? Just asking because I’m new to this forum, and soon I will purchase an M2P or Z. Been flying phantoms for a while and been on their forum. Will need a smaller, quieter model for travel.
I was flying the Mavic pro, My mate who came with me flew the Mavic 2 Zoom which is a mint pease of kit, But I heard the Mavic 2 Pro has the better camera, just what I heard whether it's true or not I have no clue, thanks for watching buddy and good luck with whichever Mavic 2 you buy, So much better than the Phantoms. I had a P4 loved it but just too bulky.

Reactions: Capt KO
That is a nice location, had to have a google.
I noticed the original chalk tower in the background at 3:00, built in 1674 (!!)
It was a completed lighthouse, but for some reason, was never lit.
Marvelous history.
Strange how they never used it, thanks for watching.

That is a nice location, had to have a google.
I noticed the original chalk tower in the background at 3:00, built in 1674 (!!)
It was a completed lighthouse, but for some reason, was never lit.
Marvelous history.
So it is somewhere in England?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190