DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flew my drone then suddenly notice a plane appeared in a low altitude circling around my flying zone for few mins

dji_spark

Reactions
for the first time i have flown my dji spark, i live in toronto and the area where i have flown that's not a no fly zone.

as far i know drone's flying altitude limit in canada 90 metres. but by mistake i was in 92 metres. after flying 12 mins, i was about to land my drone then suddenly i notice a plane appeared and circling around my flying zone in low altitude for few mins then gone. so i am lil bit scared. can they track dji spark in sky ?? any problem i might face??

Last edited:
for the first time i have flown my dji spark, i live in toronto and the area where i have flown that's not a no fly zone.

as far i know drone's flying altitude limit in canada 90 meters. but by mistake i was in 92 meters. after flying 12 mins, i was about to land my drone then suddenly i notice a plane appeared and circling around my flying zone in low altitude for few mins then gone. so i am lil bit scared. can they track dji spark in sky ?? any problem i might face??
Relax .. the plane pilot probably never saw your drone. No, they can't track your drone in the sky.
Noone is measuring the difference between 90 metres and 92 metres.

Reactions: dji_spark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada