DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log

Packen

Reactions
Can some one tell me how to access the text portion of a flight log.
I am using mavic pro and DJI go 4 app.

Accessing it is easy but the .txt file is encrypted so it won't make much sense to you.
To see it properly, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
If you want help making sense of the flight data, you can easily come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Reactions: Thomas B and Packen
Encrypted or encoded? Big difference.

Since the M2 video caption file doesn't contain telemetry like earlier models did, but does have accurate time coding, I thought perhaps the TXT flight log files could be used to augment the video caption info.

Accessing it is easy but the .txt file is encrypted so it won't make much sense to you.
To see it properly, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
If you want help making sense of the flight data, you can easily come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Hello Meta4, I would like to Thank You for teaching me how to access the logs. I decided to try it even though you state it was for a Phantom and I just picked up my Mavic Air on Sep. 4th. I have gotten 51 flights in and live just west of Chicago. Last night we got our first Blizzard of the year with temps in the 20's and a seven hour power outage. Anyway, it was nice to be able to also see the details of my flight on a Google Map. Again, Thanks. Rick

I am using mavic pro and DJI go 4 app.

Good day guys,

I put together this small web app to help loading the TXT Log files.
Depending on your feedback I'll work more on it having the ability to export data onto other different formats.
Enjoy it: DJI TXT Log reader

Cheers!

Good day guys,

I put together this small web app to help loading the TXT Log files.
Depending on your feedback I'll work more on it having the ability to export data onto other different formats.
Enjoy it: DJI TXT Log reader

Cheers!
Sounds like a cool app. What OS does it need? Might want to post it in the appropriate App Store. Is it still a beta version?

Sounds like a cool app. What OS does it need? Might want to post it in the appropriate App Store. Is it still a beta version?

It is definitely in Beta. I put it together in few days for my own use and found it may be useful to others.
I'll add more upgrades depending on your feedback. If no body uses it I may not progress it as fast or at all but if I find people are using it I'll gladly work more on it.
Thank you for your note. Please tell others.
Cheers!

It is a web app. You can open it on your browser.
I test it on Chrome on a laptop and also chrome on a Samsung phone.
It should generally speaking work on other browsers too. If not, let me know the browser and what it did wrong I'll find a way to get it going.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman