DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs on the Mavic Mini

Does AirData support mobile device DAT files - that page only refers to aircraft DAT files? It was taking them in a beta version that didn't process all the fields correctly, but I can't see anything about that now.
Yes Airdata does read the mobile device DAT files as well. We will update that info page to better clarify this, thanks for letting me know.

If you see any issues with the fields - please let us know! we would love to fix those. Feel free to contact [email protected] or message me directly.

Reactions: sar104
I've done a couple of flights with the Mavic Mini but after syncing on the DJI login page on Airdata, the logs are still not appearing. I'm using the same DJI account for the mini as my Phantom4 & MPP which sync the logs within seconds after hitting SYNC on the GO4 app. Can't see a SYNC button anywhere in the Fly app. Am I missing something??

I've done a couple of flights with the Mavic Mini but after syncing on the DJI login page on Airdata, the logs are still not appearing. I'm using the same DJI account for the mini as my Phantom4 & MPP which sync the logs within seconds after hitting SYNC on the GO4 app. Can't see a SYNC button anywhere in the Fly app. Am I missing something??

Panic over.I WAS missing something. Flight logs are stored under PROFILE>MORE in the Fly app. In PROFILE>SETTINGS>SYNC FLIGHT DATA you can toggle on/off the Auto Sync Flight Records
D'oh!

Reactions: WooZie
Yes Airdata does read the mobile device DAT files as well. We will update that info page to better clarify this, thanks for letting me know.

If you see any issues with the fields - please let us know! we would love to fix those. Feel free to contact [email protected] or message me directly.

I have spotted the difference between .txt and .dat from the same flight on airdata

txt

Dat

Under general -> Notifications it seems battery level is way off in dat long interpretation

Also, did anyone had luck downloading logs straight from AV with DJI Assistant 2 on MAC?? My logs get stuck at 0%

i compared too the both files txt and dat and the same errors, is not appeared identicaly

I need some example Mavic Mini .DATs that are created by the DJI FLY App. They will be used in the reverse engineering effort required to include the MM in CsvView/DatCon. If interested please see this thread.
need Mavic Mini .DATs

Thanks, Ill check tonight.

If I do that can i still download the Logs so i can inspect?
Yes, the logs reside on your phone/tablet in a subfolder.

I just checked on iPhone (Had to upgrade my old phone to be able to record the screen, this drone is getting day by day more expensive :) under Profile ->Sync Flight Data it is off by default.

For future reference...if you need to send logs to DJI for analysis the ones that sync from the app are the ones they need? I noticed another folder on my SD card alongside the video folder which contained some misc. stuff. Are those ones safe to delete if you sync to the cloud?

The easy way is to 'link' your DJI account with Airdata.

In Airdata: Goto My Account -> DJI login and enter your DJI credentials.

If the flights on your MM have been synced to the DJI servers in GO4 DJI Fly app, these flights show up in Airdata after a few minutes.

Then you can visualize the flight(s) in Airdata.

Edit: Exchanged GO4 to DJi Fly
Followed your directions and did this a couple of hours ago, it's great, way more info than I was able to see within the fly app. Thanks!

For future reference...if you need to send logs to DJI for analysis the ones that sync from the app are the ones they need? I noticed another folder on my SD card alongside the video folder which contained some misc. stuff. Are those ones safe to delete if you sync to the cloud?
I don't think any of us know what those logs contain. I did notice they stay the same size no matter how many or how long the flights.

What gets synced to DJI cloud are the TXT logs on your mobile device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem